Dress your table up with the Festive Fall Napkin Holders. Children of all ages can create this simple craft from colored cardstock, dried pasta, and colored beads. The beautiful colors of fall will highlight any kitchen table and are sure to inspire a fun fall meal!
What you'll need:
How to make your Festive Fall Napkin Holders:
- dried bowtie pasta
- Tacky glue
- Dried kidney beans
- 2 different pieces of fall colored cardstock
- Fall colored beads
- Black marker
- Using the ruler and black marker, divide one piece of cardstock, along the width, into four two inch sections. Cut along the lines and set aside. (see photos).
- Using the ruler and black marker, divide the width of the other piece of cardstock into four one inch pieces. Cut along the lines and set aside. (see photos)
- Glue the smaller piece of cardstock to the center of the larger piece of cardstock. Repeat with the other three sets f cardstock. Allow glue to dry. (see photos)
- Once the glue is dry, glue one dried pasta bowtie to the center of each of the paper strips. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Using glue, the dried kidney beans, and the colored beads, decorate the napkin holders. Allow the glue to dry completely. (see photos).
- Once the glue is dry, fold the napkin holder into a ring shape and glue the napkin holder in place. Clamp the napkin ring together and hold until the glue is dry. If the glue is not holding, clamp with clothespins and remove once the glue has dried.
- Your napkin holders are now ready to display at the table!