This fun autumn themed tree really stands up on its own and is a fantastic preschool crafts for fall. Kids will enjoy dipping their fingers in the different colored paints and making the leaves with their fingerprints. This simple craft is made with materials you most likely already have on hand, and our printable template makes this fall craft even easier to create. This toilet paper roll fall tree makes a great homemade fall decoration as well! Enjoy!
What you'll need:
How to make your Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft:
- Lightweight cardboard (we cut up a cereal box)
- Toilet paper roll
- Printable template
- Red, orange, yellow, brown and green paint
- Print our template and cut out the tree top. Trace the template onto lightweight cardboard and cut the piece out.
- Have your child use their fingers to dot the different colors of paint onto the tree top cut out.
- Cut two, inch long slits on one end of the toilet paper roll, so that they are across from each other. Once your tree top is dry, slide the tree top into the cuts on the toilet paper roll.