Looking for a way to celebrate an accomplishment? Craft the Ewe Are a Star Sheep Greeting Card to give! Make your own from colored cardstock, foil, glue, scissors, white felt, and markers. Afterwards, bring it to a band concert, sporting event, science fair, or presentation and give it to your friend or loved one in celebration of his or her accomplishment!
What you'll need:
How to make your Ewe Are a Star Sheep Greeting Card
- Large piece of colored cardstock
- Small piece of patterned cardstock
- 2 wiggly eyes (optional)
- Small piece of white felt
- Markers (must include a silver metallic marker)
- Fold the large piece of colored cardstock in half to form the card. (see photos)
- Using scissors, cut a smaller square from the patterned cardstock and glue to the center of the card. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using scissors, cut a small, cloud shape from the white felt to form the sheep’s body. Glue to the center of the colored cardstock. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using markers, draw a head and legs for the sheep. Write “Ewe Are a Star” on the front of the card. For added fun, write “I Love Ewe!” on the inside of the card.
- Glue wiggly eyes to the sheep, if desired. Cut a small cloud shape and glue to the head of the sheep. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using scissors, cut small stars from the foil. Glue to the card in any design desired. Allow the glue to dry.
- Your card is complete! For added fun, include a little sheep stuffed animal, sticker, or figurine to remind your friend or loved one how special he or she is!