Leprechauns are very fast and very tricky and they like to hide. Where else would a leprechaun hide but in his very own pot of gold. Print and color our leprechaun template, add a popsicle stick and watch your leprechaun pop out of his pot over and over again. For an added feature, you could add yellow circles around the top of the pot to look like gold. This cute leprechaun craft makes a fantastic St. Patrick's Day craft for kids.
What you'll need:
How to make your Leaping Leprechaun Craft
- Print our pot of gold template and cut it out. Trace it onto black construction paper and cut the pot out.
- Print our leprechaun template and have your children color him in.
- Help your kids cut out the leprechaun if they are younger - it's pretty tricky cutting.
- Tape your leprechaun to the top of a popsicle stick.
- Using the scissors, cut two slits in the pot of gold. Try to make sure they line up as much as possible.
- Thread your popsicle stick through the slits from the back so that the leprechaun can "pop" up from behind the pot.