magic creatures that guard an ancient treasure that they bury at the end of the rainbow. According to the legend, if a person
catches a leprechaun, the leprechaun will promise great wealth if you set him
free, but they are very tricky and like to vanish!
It's a great story and kids love it. Use our template to create this great paper leprechaun craft for kids to go along with the story! This is a fantastic preschool craft for St. Patrick's Day!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Leprechaun Craft
- Green, black, orange, white and yellow construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Leprechaun Template
- Print our template and cut out the pieces. Trace them onto the specified colors of construction paper. The face and the nose should be copied onto white paper and then colored peach (unless you can find peach construction paper!). If you want something even simpler, just have your children color the pieces. Cut out your leprechaun pieces.
- Glue the beard onto the round face piece.
- Glue the yellow band onto the green hat. Then glue the black buckle onto the yellow band.
- Glue the shamrock onto the hat.
- Glue the hat onto the leprechaun's head.
- Glue two eyes and the nose onto the leprechaun.
- Use a red crayon to draw on a smile.