This shamrock pom-pom pin craft is a very quick St. Patrick's Day craft for kids! This pin goes together very easily with our printable template. All you need is a little craft foam and a few green pom-poms. You could also substitute a magnet for the pin to turn this cute craft into a homemade St. Patrick's Day decoration.
What you'll need:
How to make your Shamrock Pom-Pom Pin Craft Craft
- Green craft foam
- 3 green pom-poms
- Shamrock Pin Template
- Craft pin (available at all craft stores) or magnet
- Print our shamrock pin template and cut it out. Trace onto green craft foam and cut that piece out. This piece is the backing for your pin craft.
- Glue the three pom-poms onto the craft foam shamrock.
- Glue the pin onto the back of the craft.
- Optional** If your children are too young for a pin, you could substitute a magnet instead to create a fun decoration for your fridge. Just write their name or the year on the stem and you have a great craft.
front of the pin
back of the pin