For a fun farm craft for preschoolers, try making a cute fuzzy chick! This is a simple craft that even young children can do. Our 3 year old daughter loved this craft, so much so that we have a small family of pom-pom chicks because she kept asking to do this farm craft again and again! Enjoy!
What you'll need:
How to make your pom pom chick craft:
- Print our template and cut out the pieces. Trace the feet onto orange craft foam and cut the feet out.
- Glue the larger pom-pom onto the craft foam feet.
- Glue the smaller pom-pom onto the larger one.
- Cut a small orange triangle out of craft foam and glue it onto the smaller pom-pom.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the smaller pom-pom above the beak.