We're working on comparing sizes with our daughter right now, so we created this duck craft that uses a new shape (semi-circle) and three sizes of shapes for her to do. Ducks made educational and the craft turned out really cute too! This is a simple paper craft that makes a fantastic farm animal craft for preschoolers.
What you'll need:
How to make your shape duck craft:
- Print our template and cut the pieces out (to save time, print onto a piece of yellow construction paper).
- Excluding the wings, have your child help you sort out the pieces based on size - the biggest circle goes with the biggest semi-circle, etc.
- Glue the semi-circle bodies down to the blue paper.
- Glue the corresponding circles onto the semi-circles to make the heads.
- Glue the wing semi-circles onto each duck's body.
- Glue a beak and a googly eye onto each duck.