In this fun preschool craft, your child gets to turn into a farmer! This simple farm craft engages your child's imagination as he/she gets to imagine what they would look like as a farmer. They get to color their own outfit and it's a great jumping off point for them to start telling a story or even singing their own personalized version of "Old MacDonald had a Farm".
What you'll need:
How to make your Farmer Craft:
- Print our template. Allow your child to color the farmer's outfit.
- Cut the farmer body out and glue to a piece of construction paper.
- Cut your child's head out of the photograph and glue it onto the top of the farmer's body.
- Glue the hat on the picture of your child's head.
- For even more fun, have your child draw a farm scene on the construction paper in the background!