This pig craft is made from craft foam with a curly pipe cleaner tail. Use our printable template to make this fun preschool farm craft easy to do. Older children will be able to do the whole craft themselves, and with a little prep work (cutting out the pieces) young children will be able to put the pig together too.
What you'll need:
How to make your pig craft:
- Pink craft foam (we used two shades)
- Black craft foam
- Pink pipe cleaner
- 2 googly eyes
- Printable pig template
- Print our pig template and cut out the pieces. Trace the little circles (for the nose) and the mouth pieces onto black craft foam and cut them out. Trace the rest of the pieces onto pink craft foam and cut them out.
- Twist the pipe cleaner around your finger to make it curly. Tape the pipe cleaner to the back of the pig's body. *Tape works better than glue in this situation.
- Glue the feet onto the body of the pig.
- Glue the head onto the body of the pig. Glue on the ears, mouth, snout, and googly eyes.