Who doesn't love pizza? Attract your child to count pizza slices and toppings in the Pizza by the Slice Number Activity. Once you have created your own pizza from the template and yellow cardstock, allow your child to indulge their creative side to make delicious or whacky pizzas!
What you'll need:
How to make your pizza:
- 1 piece of yellow card stock
- Pizza template
- brown crayon
- small Ziploc bag
- small pieces of light brown, green, red, and brown cardstock
- Print out the Pizza by the Slice Number template on the piece of yellow cardstock. Using scissors, cut out the outer circle. (see photos)
- Color the crust with brown crayon. (see photos)
- Using scissors, cut out the individual slices of pizza. (see photos)
- Using scissors, cut out red circles for pepperoni, green lines for green peppers, brown circles for sausage, and light brown umbrella-shaped objects for mushrooms. Do you have a favorite topping not mentioned above? Create your own toppings to make your pizza unique. (see photos)
- Store your pizza slices and toppings in the small Ziploc bag when not in use. (see photos)
- Now your pizza is ready to use for counting. Ask family and friends for their orders, including the specific number of pizza slices they would like and the number of toppings they would like on their pizza!