Transform dull multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction facts with the I Know That� math Facts Dry Erase board. Let your child decorate a picture frame in his or her unique style. Once complete, children will have more fun learning their math facts and may even find it to be their favorite room decoration!
What you'll need:
How to make your math dry erase board:
- 1 piece of cardstock (sized to fit the frame)
- 1 picture frame (at least, 8 � inches x 11 � inches)
- Tacky glue
- Black marker
- Decorations (buttons, pom-poms, stickers, etc.)
- 2 small pieces of cardstock
- Dry erase marker
- Cut out three small rectangles from one of the small pieces of cardstock. Cut out two small squares from the other piece of small cardstock. Using the black marker, draw an "=" on one of the small squares of cardstock. (see photos).
- Turn the large piece of cardstock so that the width is longer than the length. On the top, use a marker to write "I Know That�". Glue one of the small rectangles in the very center of the cardstock. Glue the small square with the equals sign to the right and the other square to the left. Glue the remaining to rectangles on the other sides of the small squares. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Once the glue is dry, place the cardstock in the picture frame. Decorate the rim of the picture frame with buttons, ribbon, stickers, and pom-poms. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Get ready to have some fun while learning your math facts!