Here is a simple and fun kids Mother's Day craft that makes a nice homemade gift for Mom. A cute heart-shaped box with
a flower made from your child's own fingerprints on the cover. Fill the box with chocolate kisses to show Mom how much she is loved!
What you'll need:
How to make your Mother's Day Fingerprint Box of Kisses Craft:
- Paper heart-shaped box (available at all craft stores)
- Craft paint in your choice of colors (make sure it's washable!)
- Paint brushes
- Chocolate kisses
- Paint the box inside and out, including the lid. Let the box dry.
- Dip your index finger in paint and make put your fingerprint in the center of the lid.
- Dip your index finger in a different color and make fingerprints around the first mark to make flower petals.
- Paint a stem and leaves on to the flower. Let the lid dry completely.
- Fill the box with chocolate kisses and surprise mom!