Have fun doing this craft with your kids and end up with a very functional beach bag that you and your kids can use all summer long! Kids will enjoy working with the stamps and the paints and they will really get a kick out of toting their own bag around to and from the beach (or other day trips).
What you'll need:
How to make your beach bag:
- Blank canvas tote bag
- Octopus / sea life paint stamps (available at any craft store)
- Fabric paint
- Paint brush
- Lay canvas tote bag on flat surface.
- Paint the octopus stamp with craft paint so the entire area is cover, but not too goopy.
- Press the octopus stamp onto the bag and pull straight up. Fill in any gaps in the stamp using your paint brush.
- Repeat this process with any addition ocean themed stamps you want on your bag.
- Use 3-d fabric paint to add outlines, features and your child's name.